Spring Road Evangelical Church postcode = SO19 2NU
(i) If coming on M27 head to Junction 7
(ii) If coming on M3 or A34; Go on M3 until Eastleigh where you will see signs for M27 East; Take M27 East to Portsmouth.
For both (i) and (ii) above, at Junction 7, M27 leave motorway.
1. Go west at Junction 7 (heading in towards Southampton);
2. Follow Charles Watts Way to roundabout;
3. Take 3rd exit and follow Thornhill Park Road;
4. You will go through a pedestrian crossing & past a parade of shops on your left and then a second on your right;
5. After these shops the road goes down a hill;
6. As you come up the other side stay in left hand filter left lane, and not the centre lane;
7. Turn left into Bath Road;
8. Go across the traffic lights; go down Ruby Road, through cross roads (you have right of way) into Middle Road;
9. Then take next right into Heath Road;
10. At end of Heath Road turn left into Spring Road;
11. Continue down Spring Road past recreation ground on right and past a car wash on your left which is on a cross-roads (continue straight on through the cross-roads);
The church is on your right about 150 yards down. Better parking is available in Rosoman Road - which is next left, 50 yards before the church. An online map locating the church can be found here.
You can see the church using Google Street View here