Spring Road Evangelical Church postcode = SO19 2NU
(i) If coming on M27 head to Junction 7
(ii) If coming on M3 or A34; Go on M3 until Eastleigh where you will see signs for M27 East; Take M27 East to Portsmouth.
For both (i) and (ii) above, at Junction 7, M27 leave motorway.
1. Go west at Junction 7 (heading in towards Southampton);
2. Follow Charles Watts Way to roundabout;
3. Take 3rd exit and follow Thornhill Park Road;
4. You will go through a pedestrian crossing & past a parade of shops on your left and then a second on your right;
5. After these shops the road goes down a hill;
6. As you come up the other side stay in left hand filter left lane, and not the centre lane;
7. Turn left into Bath Road;
8. Go across the traffic lights; go down Ruby Road, through cross roads (you have right of way) into Middle Road;
9. Then take next right into Heath Road;
10. At end of Heath Road turn left into Spring Road;
11. Continue down Spring Road past a recreation ground on your right and past Spring Road Coop on your left which is on a cross-roads (continue straight on through the cross-roads);
The church is on your right about 150 yards down. A small amount of parking is available in Rosoman Road - which is next left, 50 yards before the church. On a Sunday and after 1pm on a Saturday you can park on the forecourt of Spring Road Tyres, which is just beyond the church building on your right at the junction of Wodehouse Road. An online map locating the church can be found here.
You can see the church using Google Street View here